It’s Friday. And before I tune into news or my inbox, I’m counting my blessings and focusing on gratitude. What can you be thankful for first thing in the morning?
141. Snow sparkling on trees against a blue sky
142. A spritz of perfume even if only I will smell it
143. Blush on a makeup brush
144. New patterns to score bread
145. Hot coffee steaming
146. Vanilla syrup
147. Puppy curled in a white comforter
148. Clean shirt and real pants
149. Tiny gems on fake gold earrings
150. getting an e-library card to access audiobooks
151. TWLOHA virtual 5k: https://twloha.com/runforit5k/ – “Forward is forward no matter the pace”
152. A sweet old man in my building saying “have a super day!” on his way to the mailroom (while keeping properly masked and social distanced).
153. Conscious Ink Temporary tattoos
(150- 153 submitted by Katie M.)
Hope you’re well my friends. Keep sending me your beautiful things.