The 2018 Give Light Giveaway starts today and runs through December 31st.
“Give Light and People Will Find the Way” – Ella Baker
As you know, I believe hope floats on whispers and healing can be found in the pursuit of beautiful things. Join me this season to share hope, love, and light. This year’s theme is a bit different, so read the submission guidelines on how to play.
Give Light Giveaway Submission Guidelines
- Answer the question – What gives you hope?
I love creative answers and want to make this as easy to enter as possible. You can write one or two sentences, make a list, or snap a photo. Sing a song, send a video, draw a picture.
We live in challenging times and I simply want to know What gives you hope in this messy, beautiful world?
- Let me know how you’d like to be recognized. Please tell me your name and how I can best contact you. Optional – include a photo of you, your website, and/or social media handles.
- Ways to enter:
– Send me your entry via email at 52beautifulthings at gmail dot com
– Send a tweet to @52beautiful with your answer and the hashtag #givelightgiveaway
– Send me a story with your answer on Instagram (@52beautifulthings) with the hashtag #givelightgiveaway
- I’ll share your responses periodically over the next few weeks. Email me if you have any questions.
On December 31st, I will put all the names in a hat, and draw one winner who will later be contacted. You need not live in Colorado to win. Winners must respond to notification within two days or I will draw another name.
**Please keep content appropriate – I reserve the right to refuse to post if I feel content is offensive or could cause harm to others. By submitting your materials, you give me permission to share your responses on this blog and on social media. I appreciate when you share your contributions with your networks, but this is not required.