Quarantine has roots of the 40 days it takes for plague to pass. I’m at day 40. I know we will be here longer and that’s ok. I want people to be safe. Stay home. Still. Please.
Here are a few good and beautiful things from my week. Let’s keep counting.
160. Attempts at making powdered sugar – fine dust coating counters
161. Chocolate buttercream
162. Leslie Knope is coming back
163. Birthday celebrations from curbs with cupcakes
164. We sent FatHeads of ourselves to my in-laws. This is making me laugh EVERY TIME I see our picture.
165. Time to write
166. Sharing eggs
167. Dinner prayers
168. Flowers blooming
169. Still sourdough
170. Virtual Writing Workshops – there are still spots available for tomorrow’s session. Will I see you there?