How did today go for you?
Here are a few more good things. I can’t wait to see what good you’ve got happening in your homes, on your screens, and in your connections. Even STILL.
As a reminder, send me a note with the good in your world at 52beautifulthings at gmail dot com or a DM on Instagram. Keep em’ comin.
Sending love and light
(12-17 submitted by Cathy H.)
12. Seeing my coworkers via Google Hangout.
13. People in Spain playing a big game of bingo together on their balconies.
14. Flowers popping up in the garden.
15. Regardless of what is going on – the sun still shines.
16. Check in on someone you don’t connect with daily.
17. Take a walk and wave or say hi to those you pass by.
18. Beauty from back yard quarantine, aka “Weeds” (submitted by Emily A.)
19. Sierra Frost is hosting free, online support circles. I participated in her grief circle today and got some lovely, helpful perspective.
She invites you to: use circling principles to create collective communication and maintain a healthy shared space.
A time to come together and battle isolation with meaningful connection, witnessing, and being seen. Sierra will help facilitate with any anxiety, depression, relationship challenges happening for you at this time.
Every Tuesday 11am MST/9am AK/ 10am PST/ 1pm EST
Come get support for all kinds of grief: loss of loved ones, loss of work, sudden change of lifestyle, social loss, loss of normalcy…and so much more.
Grief is a communal process. Sierra will help facilitate where to go from wherever you are now.
Every Wednesday 3pm MST/1pm AK/2pm PST/5pm EST
Business & Leadership Sharing
Come with your questions about your business, podcasting, writing a book, selling, adapting policy and procedure and more. Come with your questions and ideas for effective and mature leadership in these times. Sierra will facilitate for you to leave knowing your next step.
Every Thursday 1pm MST/11am AK/12pm PST/3pm EST