As states start to open up, my confidence in being in public waivers. I felt brave and brought cookies to a friend. Panicked when someone I know got tested. Went to the hardware store to buy flowers and wanted to yell at those not wearing masks. I wonder if I’m missing out by staying home and still practicing presence by remembering to take things one moment at a time. I’m still home and still counting. Here are a few more good and beautiful things, even during a pandemic.
What’s on your list? Send me an email and we’ll keep counting together.
190. Irises cut fresh from the front yard
191. Plant starters given freely
192. The promise of tomatoes
193. Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist
194. Ham and cheese and bread
195. Clean water with slices of lemon
195. The Fitzgerald cocktail
196. Bike Rides through neighborhoods
197. Waiting for Colorado Strong Pale Ale
198. Big, long, snotty cries
199. Puppy snuggles
200. Warm nights with the windows open