How did today go for you?
Here are a few more good things. I can’t wait to see what good you’ve got happening in your homes, on your screens, and in your connections. Even STILL.
As a reminder, send me a note with the good in your world at 52beautifulthings at gmail dot com or a DM on Instagram. Keep em’ comin.
32. Netflix Party – try it! – netflixparty.com (submitted by Katie M.)
33. Talked for three hours on WhatsApp, Google Hang Out and a Good Old Fashioned phone call. I never spend three hours talking to friends each day. Be intentional. Make a call.
34. Make-shift wreaths from branches in the front yard
35. Healthy food and ovens to cook them in.
36. Simmer pots – currently on the stove I’m simmering peppermint oil, a piece of pine, a cinnamon stick, and ginger. It smells lovely.
37. Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers – This article claims it will “Make You Feel Less Bad” (Submitted by Katie M)
38. You can also apparently FaceTime chat with up to 32 people (submitted by Katie M)
39. Friends who get engaged
40. People working at grocery stores, gas stations, and as delivery drivers.