How did today go for you?
Here are a few more good things. I can’t wait to see what good you’ve got happening in your homes, on your screens, and in your connections. Even STILL.
As a reminder, send me a note with the good in your world at 52beautifulthings at gmail dot com or a DM on Instagram. Keep em’ comin.
58. Singing Happy Birthday in the Street
59. Video Chats from Living Rooms
60. Soft boiled eggs
61. Having other people in your boat
63. Drawing your own boundaries
64. Words of support
65. Watching three year olds throw snow balls from six feet away
66. Which Paul Rudd is older? (submitted by Annie H)