How did today go for you?
Here are a few more good things. I can’t wait to see what good you’ve got happening in your homes, on your screens, and in your connections. Even STILL.
As a reminder, send me a note with the good in your world at 52beautifulthings at gmail dot com or a DM on Instagram. Keep em’ comin.
26. Friends who pray via text message
27. A funny post from a hairdresser who has to close who gave word of caution, “Please do not cut your own bangs.”
28. Blankets of snow
29. Candles in the cozy den – snow falling down
30. This toilet paper commercial
30. And this calming reminder (submitted by Melody S)
31. Call for stories from helpers
Note from Rhiannon Hendrickson: We are compiling a list of things people are doing to help others as a means for inspiration. Not big huge gestures, but the small things – running errands or grocery shopping for a senior, jumping in for a colleague who is trying to manage school closures and kids at home, calling to check up on a friend who is struggling, or letting go of the anxiety of getting work done to sit on the floor and play a game with your family. Here’s the link to respond: http://bit.ly/2WmOHqw