How did today go for you? Something about 5 pm marks another day in the books.
Like when I was in college, I felt better if I made it to 3 pm.
I know you’ve got hours to go and weeks to unfold.
Here are a few more good things. I can’t wait to see what good you’ve got happening in your homes, on your screens, and in your connections. Even STILL.
As a reminder, send me a note with the good in your world at 52beautifulthings at gmail dot com or a DM on Instagram.
Sending love and light
6. This Guinness ad
7. Free yoga and barre workouts until April 1st with Down Dog
8. Fill up a growler or buy a t-shirt at local breweries (submitted by Katie M)
9. Cancel your personal care appointments and pay the stylist or teachers anyway (submitted by Katie M)
10. These penguins at the Shedd Aquarium
11. Get outside. (Photos submitted by Beth U)