I went to the grocery store today and thanked every employee I talked to. One man responded with genuine appreciation. “Most people are just yelling at us because we are out of things” he said.
Standing in line outside the store was weird. I felt contaminated until I got home, washed my hands, and wiped everything down with Lysol. I washed my avocados. That’s new.
I miss my dad today. It’s grey and snowing. And still, I’m surprised by the helpful things companies are offering and the good in the in between spaces. So here we go.
111. Organic India is sending free immunity support kits all over the country. Request yours here.
112. Khesed Wellness is offering up to 500 free mental health sessions for those directly impacted by the virus. If you can donate, more will be able to get services.
113. Whole milk for coffee
114. Texts with cousins far away
115. Recipes from old cook books
116. Summoning my Minnesota roots in the form of casserole
117. This hilarious would you rather: Would you rather have fins for feet or a blow hole?
Well – what would you rather have? I really want to know!
Send your answer and your list of good things in your world right now to me when you can. 52beautifulthings at gmail dot com